Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp.
Abacus is a mineral exploration and mine development company focused on Copper and Gold in North America, with an advanced porphyry Cu-Au project in B.C.and an exploration focus on porphyry Cu and epithermal gold in Nevada.
Cornerstone B.C. Porphyry Asset: Ajax
- 20% ownership interest in the advanced stage Ajax copper-gold porphyry project located near Kamloops, managed by 80% partner KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
- Abacus carried through production
Project Summary from 2016 Feasibility Study:
*Based on LOM metal prices of Cu: US$3.21/lb, Au: US$1,200/oz, Ag: US$17/oz
- Total proven and probable mineral reserves of 2.7 bil lbs Cu, 2.6 mil oz Au and 5.3 mil oz Ag at 0.29% Cu, 0.19 g/t Au and 0.39 g/t Ag.*
- 18 year mine life at avg processing rate of 65,000 tpd; overall stripping ratio of 2.65:1
- Avg annual production of Cu and Au in concentrate of 58,000t Cu and 125,000 oz Au
- Initial capital expenditures of $1.307 billion
- Pre-tax NPV (8%) = $429.4 M Pre-tax NPV (5%) = $872.5 M
- Pre-Tax IRR 13.4%; payback (years) 6.5
Significant Nevada Porphyry Project: Willow
- First new discovery in Yerington Cu camp in +40 years
- Large Cu-Mo porphyry target, essentially untested by drilling
- Excellent access and infrastructure
- Adjacent to large Ann Mason Deposit (Hudbay Minerals)
Nevada Epithermal Gold Property: Jersey Valley
- Multiple targets in five zones, up to 900 m long
- Past drilling intersected widespread gold and silver plus favourable geochemical pathfinders
- Drilling in Q1 2021
- Experienced management led by Paul G. Anderson and Michael McInnis
- Highly regarded Board of Directors and Advisors